OUR SCHOOL ETHOS:
- We help develop self-respect & resilience so that everyone can help themselves & others.
- Everyone is answerable and accountable for their actions – Safety is key.
- Everyone has an equal voice and a right to contribute.
- Everyone has a right to be treated the same and with respect.
- Everyone is expected to behave in a way that is fair and unbiased.
- We share common & supportive purposes with all parents, the Department of Education & other schools.
OUR VISION & MISSION STATEMENT:
- The pursuit of developing every child’s strength – Preparing to be life ready.
- To provide a high quality, comprehensive and meaningful education for all learners by providing an engaging curriculum in a safe and inspirational environment while feeling comfortable.
- We aim to empower our learners so that they can apply their acquired skills and knowledge and confidently express themselves throughout their lives and future careers.
- Our standards are achieved through understanding each individual learner, effective leadership, supportive teaching and committed engagements from parents and the community.
- Thus, our learners are prepared to pursue their own personal excellence and lead productive, responsible & happy lives.